Jims Update

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 107 , Sep 6, 2010
      Just heard that the PET Scan was Normal and the Radiotherapy is clearung the Tumour on my hip. Now keep it uncovered and apply 50/50. It said that I remain well, with a performance status of about 1.Will have to ask Alison what this means, when I see her on Sept 14th. A reminder that the next Support Group is on monday Sept 13 at 12.30 and the subject is ITCH! Best Wishes Jim
    • Jim
      Message 107 of 107 , Jan 31, 2012
        Peeling Contd. I have several patches on neck area, which have had a thin crust, which eventually peels, but this is not really peeling. Jim