New Site for Mycosis Fungoides International

  • pat.dreyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      The group was on MSN which is closing down in February 2009. Because
      of this, the site was migrated to Multiply, but it appears to be
      causing our members some problems.

      Therefore, this Yahoo group has been initiated and it is hoped that all
      previous MSN and current Multiply members will join here.

      The Multiply website will not be closed down at this stage.
    • arenalesmf
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009
        I am too in this group from the MSN. I can not collaborate very much
        because I am Spanish and my fluency in English is... well, you can
        see. However, I read your posts that help me very much. Thank you for
        your interest for maintaining the group despite the problems.
        ArenalesMF

        --- In mycosisfungoidesint@yahoogroups.com, "pat.dreyer" <pdreyer@...>