Re: | MyBlogLog User Group | Did MyBlogLog Get Hacked, Yesterday?

  • arksales@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2007
      I got about 20 spam e-mails this am from the same person/address and reported that to Robyn T via e-mail.

      Andy Kaplan
       MediaMensch

      In a message dated 5/13/2007 11:34:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, Linkedin@... writes:

      I didn't see any big problems yesterday but apparently Gary Conn did:

      http://garryconn. com/mybloglog- got-hacked. php

      --
      Thanks!
      Vincent Wright

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • John Pozadzides
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2007
        --- In mybloglog@yahoogroups.com, arksales@... wrote:

        > I got about 20 spam e-mails this am from the same person/address and
        > reported that to Robyn T via e-mail.

        Andy,

        I believe that was a seperate incident. I just banned a user from the
        MBL User Group who sent all those spams yesterday... This is one of
        the reasons we require people to let us know who they are before
        approving their membership in the MBLUG, but apparently one slipped
        through the cracks.

        John
        MBL User: johnp
        http://OneMansBlog.com