Community Directory Listing Broken

  • John Pozadzides
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
      Has anyone else noticed that if you are looking at the MBL Community
      Directory and attempt to list the blogs that start with a number, it
      doesn't work?

      http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/community/#/

      I presume this has to do with the fact they chose to use the number
      symbol as opposed to using an actual number like 1.

      In HTML the # symbol is used to represent an anchor link within a page,
      so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the problem here.

      John
    • kateblogs
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2007
        I hadn't noticed that, but I just tried and you are right, it doesn't
        work. I think your answer is correct, and the use of the symbol is the
        problem.

        Kate

        --- In mybloglog@yahoogroups.com, "John Pozadzides" <jpozadzides@...>