Re: Changing to Yahoo Logins?

  • Robyn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2007
      Still working on it. Upcoming.org just changed over, and we're hoping
      our migration goes as smoothly.

      Right now, almost all of the MBL stuff is on Y! servers, but there are
      still a few things that are not yet Y! I'm really looking forward to
      Y! logins as I think it will really simplify things.

      Robyn Tippins
      Community Manager, MyBlogLog

      --- In mybloglog@yahoogroups.com, "John Pozadzides" <jpozadzides@...>