Welcome to the MyBlogLog User Group

  • John Pozadzides
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2007
      Howdy folks,

      As the founder of this group I felt it would be appropriate, if not
      expected, for me to say a few words to get things started.

      First of all, I'm obviously a fan of MyBlogLog. I think the concept
      is great and I implemented it on my personal blog a couple of weeks
      ago.

      I enjoy the community building aspects of being able to see your
      visitors and neighbors as well as the ability to join user
      communities, but the one thing I found to be lacking was the ability
      to have open forum-like discussions.

      Well, hopefully we'll solve that with the creation of this Yahoo
      Group. I thought it seemed especially fitting given that MyBlogLog
      joined the Yahoo team recently.

      I look forward to meeting everyone and joining in on some lively and
      informative discussions in the future.

      Cheers,

      John

      MyBlogLog ID: johnp
      http://OneMansBlog.com
    • kateblogs
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 22, 2007
        Hi John,

        I think this group is a great idea, it will be useful to have a
        central point were we can discuss problems and ideas, or share tips.

        Thanks for letting me in :-)

        Kate
        MyBlogLog ID: kateblogs

        --- In mybloglog@yahoogroups.com, "John Pozadzides" <jpozadzides@...>
        wrote:

        > Howdy folks,
        >
        > As the founder of this group I felt it would be appropriate, if not
        > expected, for me to say a few words to get things started.
        >
        > First of all, I'm obviously a fan of MyBlogLog. I think the concept
        > is great and I implemented it on my personal blog a couple of weeks
        > ago.
        >
        > I enjoy the community building aspects of being able to see your
        > visitors and neighbors as well as the ability to join user
        > communities, but the one thing I found to be lacking was the ability
        > to have open forum-like discussions.
        >
        > Well, hopefully we'll solve that with the creation of this Yahoo
        > Group. I thought it seemed especially fitting given that MyBlogLog
        > joined the Yahoo team recently.
        >
        > I look forward to meeting everyone and joining in on some lively and
        > informative discussions in the future.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > John
        >
        > MyBlogLog ID: johnp
        > http://OneMansBlog.com

      • John Pozadzides
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2007
          --- In mybloglog@yahoogroups.com, "kateblogs" <kate.blogs@...> wrote:
          > I think this group is a great idea, it will be useful to have a
          > central point were we can discuss problems and ideas, or share tips.

          Thanks for joining in Kate. I think that as time passes we'll see more
          people joining the discussion group as they realize they have something
          they'd like to discuss or point out, but don't know where to do it.

          Of course, they have to hear about this group first, and I'm afraid I
          haven't done a very good job of letting people know. I posted about it
          on my blog, but not really sure what else to do.

          John
        • kate blogs