Thanks!

  • Haru no Uta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
      Thanks for inviting me into this group!

      I had joined the group in Dec 2006 but didn't manage to post this until
      now.

      I've only cosplayed twice by far. The first was Tsunade from Naruto
      and the second was Matsumoto Rangiku from Bleach.

      My pictures can be found in my cosplay.com gallery
      http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=39916

      See ya!
    • clear and sweet is my soul
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
        wow, that was beautiful! u make a gorgeous rangiku. *ahem* do u ship any rangiku pairing? i'm into ran/gin-gin/kira. and OMValar, did u use a super duper ultra push-up? that's so amazingly ran! never thought a local might pull it off. =D

        hugs
        ~dark

        --
        With every click we make, the site donates a cup of food to the world's hungry. Click for free at http://www.thehungersite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

        Clear and sweet is my soul.... and clear and sweet is all that is not my soul.
        ~Leaves of Grass, Walt Whitman.
      • Haru no Uta
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2007
          Thanks~
          I'm more into ShuRan and HitsuMatsu XD
          GinRan is okay for me, just its not so favourable coz its too sad...
          Push ups???
          That's a trade secret~~~ ^_^

          Haru

          --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "clear and sweet is my

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2007
            Cool, i read an amazing ShuRan a few months ago and it was just so
            lovely sweet. But its pretty hard to find, isnt it? i guess maybe i'm
            into tragic-romantic pairings, cos i also love byakuya/hisana to
            death.
            ~dark