hi

  • star_ten_cosplay
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2006
      Thanks for the e-mail and well...I'm new member! =)
    • yolkler
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 20, 2006
        welcome ^^/
        this is a good website ne ^^
        --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "star_ten_cosplay"
        <star_ten_cosplay@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the e-mail and well...I'm new member! =)

      • raymond_yee2003
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 22, 2006
          Hello Star_Ten, it's me Raymond over here. I want to say thanks for
          joining up at my Cosplay website at Yahoo Groups (I really appreciate
          it indeed) and there hasn't been any new Cosplay event that has
          happened here in Singapore (apart from the recent Halloween Cosplay
          event in late October of this year) though I'll try to upload other
          Cosplay photos whenever I have the time (most likely on a weeknight or
          a weekend). I'm sure you'll like the many Cosplay photos which I have
          uploaded here at my website. :-)

          At the moment my Heine Westenfluss costume is nearing completion
          (recently got a pair of high-heeled boots and customized them to make
          them look as close as it is to what the ZAFT boots look like) so all I
          need now is the collar badges (for my ZAFT uniform) and Heine's wig to
          complete my costume before this December comes. There's also going to
          be a Cosplay event happening on the 6th of December at Chinese Garden
          though it's not confirmed yet if I'll be Cosplaying as Heine
          from "GSD" on that day (might want to do Kazuya Saotome from "Hand
          Maid May" once again for that event and keep Heine from "GSD" for the
          bigger Cosplay events that'll be coming soon).

          Needless to say, I hope the next coming Cosplay events will be just as
          good as the previous Cosplay events that have happened since 2001, and
          I'm sure there's going to be lots of fun once again when next month
          comes about. Will be back once again with another update here at my
          Cosplay website (and with more Cosplay photos as well). ;-)

          Raymond
        • miyaca16
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 9, 2007
            thanks for inviting me in your yahoo group
          • aegis_angels
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 17, 2007
              hey raymond, i m pai_sei_le from sgcafe

              got a pic of u in taka, do u wan it?
            • raymond_yee2003
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 17, 2007
                Hey pai_sei_le, it's me Raymond here. Yep, it'll be nice to have that
                photo so you can send it to me through my e-mail address or upload it
                at the 'Files' section so that's OK with me. A big thanks over here
                indeed. :-)

                Raymond
              • sukuru_hikari
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 21, 2007
                  [list][color=black][size=10]Yes yes yes!

                  --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "aegis_angels"
                  <aegis_angels@...> wrote:

                  > hey raymond, i m pai_sei_le from sgcafe
                  >
                  > got a pic of u in taka, do u wan it?