congratulations

  • Athena Asamiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2008
      Already seeing well the photos closely indeed that you still have
      brilliant I hope that all your projects work out brilliant for you
      since your work since cosplayer is very good wait that nannies gained
      contests for which you deserve it I liked your cosplays of sailor moon,
      lyn minmay, angewomon, souseiseki, since not faith truth
      congratulations you are brilliant regards