Re: [my_cosplay_website] Re: Cosplay.PH members

  • 青山 烈
    Message 1 of 9 , May 23, 2008
      been lurking here since I joined...can't remember when I joined this mailing list lol.

      -retsu

      On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:45 PM, Wryan Flores Melendrez <dukesawolf@...> wrote:

      --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, Angelo "Avendaño"

      <geboy86@...> wrote:

      > hallo :3 zychez here.
      > cosplayed as the guy with the big book thingy on tokyo2's raid @
      cenerpoint/north.

      > XD
      > The Pantheon - A Warcraft Roleplaying Forum
      > http://zychez.netfast.org

      zychez, so it's you! Ha ha! I was the Sailor Mars then.

    • Wryan Flores Melendrez
      Message 2 of 9 , May 25, 2008
        Ha ha XD

        Tito Retsu, you're here rin pala.
        Lurker too, until the day I started (spam) posting here.
        Rawrrr... XD

        Thank you sa ube halaya this afternoon, it's teh yum!

        // ~ Dukesa
      • Avon
        Message 3 of 9 , May 26, 2008
          hi there! also a member of cosplay.ph. i cosplayed yuuki kurosu from
          vampire knight last ozine.^^

          --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "Wryan Flores
          Melendrez" <dukesawolf@...> wrote:

          > Heya all!!
          >
          > Just wondering who else is from Cosplay.PH here... I've read from
          > username in the community and forum board? :D
          >
          > I'm Dukesa by the way, here, there... everywhere! XD
          >
          > Nice to meet you all. Hope to be able to post some of my cosplay
          > photos soon. I'm currently organizing them again ~_<

        • 青山 烈
          Message 4 of 9 , May 27, 2008
            oo nga eh...lurker lang ako until you posted hahahahaha!
            it's good you enjoyed the ube halaya...hehehehehe!~
            still waiting for zai-zai's response...

            -retsu

            2008/5/25 Wryan Flores Melendrez <dukesawolf@...>:

            Ha ha XD

            Tito Retsu, you're here rin pala.
            Lurker too, until the day I started (spam) posting here.
            Rawrrr... XD

            Thank you sa ube halaya this afternoon, it's teh yum!

            // ~ Dukesa

          • Alla Duran
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
              konbachiwa~ lol member din ako ng cosplay.ph lol XD latest cosplay ko
              was lenalee xD lol hope to see you guys in the upcoming/next cons XD

              --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "Çàɽ ÁÒ"
              <retsumarippe@...> wrote:

              > oo nga eh...lurker lang ako until you posted hahahahaha!
              > it's good you enjoyed the ube halaya...hehehehehe!~
              > still waiting for zai-zai's response...
              >
              > -retsu
              >

              > 2008/5/25 Wryan Flores Melendrez <dukesawolf@...>:
              >
              > > Ha ha XD
              > >
              > > Tito Retsu, you're here rin pala.
              > > Lurker too, until the day I started (spam) posting here.
              > > Rawrrr... XD
              > >
              > > Thank you sa ube halaya this afternoon, it's teh yum!
              > >
              > > // ~ Dukesa

            • hia0130
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 16, 2008
                --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "Alla Duran" <aL_816@...>
                wrote:

                > konbachiwa~ lol member din ako ng cosplay.ph lol XD latest cosplay ko
                > was lenalee xD lol hope to see you guys in the upcoming/next cons XD
                >
                > --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "Çàɽ ÁÒ"
                > <retsumarippe@> wrote:
                > >
                > > oo nga eh...lurker lang ako until you posted hahahahaha!
                > > it's good you enjoyed the ube halaya...hehehehehe!~
                > > still waiting for zai-zai's response...
                > >
                > > -retsu
                > >

                > > 2008/5/25 Wryan Flores Melendrez <dukesawolf@>:
                > >
                > > > Ha ha XD
                > > >
                > > > Tito Retsu, you're here rin pala.
                > > > Lurker too, until the day I started (spam) posting here.
                > > > Rawrrr... XD
                > > >
                > > > Thank you sa ube halaya this afternoon, it's teh yum!
                > > >
                > > > // ~ Dukesa

                elow eblibady... add nyu aq s multiply.. its hia0130.multiply.com...
                thnx.. cosplay rulz..hehe