Re: Pinoy Cosplayers

  • nanie_im18
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2008
      Hai! Filipina desu.. ^^
      C u on Toycon! ^^ I'll announce our character 2 days before th event
      so u can jump at us.. Lols

      Filipino Cosplayers who will attend Mangaholix MangaMania 08 aka
      M3con please support us, The Angel Brigade who will be cosplaying
      characters from Galaxy Angels 1&2. ^^ Feel free to pop up on us on
      the event! ^^

      M3 will be held at SMX convention Center beside Mall Of Asia.
      On May 31, Saturday.
      Ticket price is at 100php.

      --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "Wryan Flores Melendrez"