hello!

  • mangagirlpretty
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5 11:08 PM
      hello!

      i saw your message at yahoo group, also i am a fan of manga and anime,I
      like naruto,bleach,one piece and doraemon. i sent you this message in
      the hope of making friends with you, please don't refuse me.

      i wanna find a website to read manga online, it is better if could be
      downloaded. my friend told me http://emanga1.isoshu.com is pretty nice,
      i don't know is that real. do you know this site, how is that going?
      can you recommend some good ideas? tell me if you know.

      Expecting for your early reply

      Jemmy
    • ejgallinera
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6 12:50 AM
        ....ryt now im watching videos and reading manga at
        www.crunchyroll.com...and im watching bleach and other animes at
        movie6.net....^_^....

        >>xur i can b ur frend.....
        >>pls do add me if u hav a frendster : ejgallinera@...

        >>domo arigato gosaimsu
      • hia0130
        Message 3 of 6 , May 7 5:50 AM
          --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "Dez Fernandez"
          <tankamaster@...> wrote:

          > hello everyone! i'm Antoinette from the Philippines. Yee-san invited me
          > to join this group so here i am! i've been looking through some of the
          > albums here and already i'm getting inspired to try new costumes and
          > costume materials! ^_^
          >
          > i'm still a baby cosplayer though but i hope to improve! =^-^=

          hi there? do u hav a y.m u cud add me f u want.. its hia0130@...

          thnx...
        • nanie_im18
          Message 4 of 6 , May 13 5:46 PM
            Hi! Super late reply desu.. haha..

            Well I know this msg will be posted all over and other members of
            this group may be able to read as well so im taking the chance to say
            sorry for not being active especially to the person who invited me
            here! (Yes you! haha..)

            Uhmm.. In response to mangagirls query, I always read from
            http://onemanga.com a very very reliable source. And I haven't heard
            of the site she was refering to. (Sorry girl, i took the chance to
            post the msg to everyone and not a personal message to you. T.T
            hontou ni gomen ne..)

            Here are some other sites visit for downloads:
            http://www.bleachexile.com/
            http://narutocentral.com/
            http://narutochaos.com/
            http://www.mp3.animaniaclub.com.br/
            http://www.deathnoteanime.com/home
            http://www.divineiniquity.net
            http://www.j-pop-rock.com/
            http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/
            http://www.nana-nana.net
            http://br.geocities.com/jrocknosekai6/down.html

            And guys I'm taking also this chance to plug my home site, hehe.. I
            have new cosplay photos there, since I don't regularly update my
            cosplay.ph account you can visit me here..
            http://cursedcheek18.deviantart.com

            My multiply is also open for comments. http://mariukitane.multiply.com

            AND ATTENTION TO ALL COSPLAYERS IN THE PHILIPPINES!!

            This coming Mangaholix (M3) event on May 31, at SMX Convention center
            our Angel Brigade(Galaxy Angels 1&2) group will be debuting launch! I
            am asking everyone to please support us.

            Discussions are still ongoing among us if we would do a photoshoot
            first or just after the con.

            And if you so happen to be there, I will be MILFEULLE!Just
            approach me and tell me your from my cosplay group at yahoo to avoid
            from misjudgement since people always tend to say I'm snubbish. Well
            to settle it, I'm not! haha.. I just have a bad memory at names and
            faces.>.<

            Thanks everyone!

            -Hani^^

            ---------