New Cosplay photos uploaded over here (with another album created)

  • raymond_yee2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hello there, this is Raymond over here. There's aren't much updates
      over here though I have created a new photo album titled 'December
      Cosplay event 2001' and it's two pictures which I've uploaded on that
      ablum (for now) but I'll upload more photos for that event whenever I
      can. It was a Cosplay event that happened three years ago but it's
      one that I still remember (even though I was only a photographer at
      that time before I was actually involved in the Singapore Cosplay
      scene as a Cosplayer). Pretty good times back in those days..

      As you can see on my site over here, I have a huge collection of
      photos from the "Sakura Wars" Cosplay team here in Singapore and I
      know there are many Cosplayers from around the world (including
      Japan) who have done "Sakura Wars" (also known as "Sakura Taisen") in
      Cosplay, so we have our team here in the Singapore Cosplay scene
      (most of them did the awesome battlesuits from "Sakura Wars 4" which
      was during the December Cosplay event of 2003). Hope those "Sakura
      Wars" fans out there will like these "Sakura Wars" Cosplay photos
      which I've uploaded over here.

      Needless to say, there'll be the December Cosplay events in the 18th
      and 26th of December here in Singapore so the next big update is
      coming soon over here and it's a major event here in Singapore for
      this December so there will be lots of photos coming in. And once
      again, I'll keep those updates coming in as soon as possible.

      Raymond