July Cosplay event 2006 (Cosfest 2006) photos have been uploaded

  • raymond_yee2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 5:08 AM
      Hello everybody, it's me Raymond once again. Been a bit busy with my
      Air Force work as I speak but I can assure you that the next big
      update has finally arrived and the July Cosplay event photos (the
      first of the many photos to upload) are now up at the 'Photos'
      section so feel free to have a look at the photos anytime (there'll
      be constant updates sometime this week so do look out for it). Oh,
      and please don't be surprised that photo number 8 (which was
      actually me with one girl who did Mai Shiranui from "King of
      Fighters") is 'missing' as a good Cosplay friend of mine (here in
      Singapore and in this website) requested for that photo to be
      deleted (due to 'sensitive' reasons) so the numbering doesn't
      exactly flow in the designated photo album (though it was indeed a
      good photo shot so no offense about me saying it here in this post).

      Even then, it was yet another magnificent Cosplay event with lots of
      Cosplayers who did Cosplay characters like Saya from "Blood +" and
      even the beautiful Tifa Lockheart from "Final Fantasy 7: Advent
      Children"(the two girls who did Lacus Clyne and Lunamaria Hawke
      from "Gundam Seed Destiny" also won the big prize to represent
      Singapore in the World Cosplay Summit [Japan] so it's best of luck
      and Godspeed to the two of them) and I'm sure it'll be the same when
      the December Cosplay event of this year occurs at the Singapore EXPO
      (I have plans to do Heine Westenfluss from "Gundam Seed Destiny"
      though it's still in the works and hasn't been confirmed yet).

      And once again, it was good to Cosplay as Shiki Tohno
      from "Tsukihime" or "Melty Blood" for the third time so he sure made
      his mark (once again) for July of this year (I'll try to Cosplay as
      Shiki Tohno for another event though I cannot be certain on when
      that will be). Do come back for new updates once again. :-)

      Raymond