RE: [my_cosplay_website] Hello!

  • Sonja Stark
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 1, 2007

      Ah thats a good news! =D

      I'm from germany ^^ ah italy is a so wonderfu country *,* Love it so much :)

      To: my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com
      From: ryucosplay@...
      Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:39:11 +0100
      Subject: RE: [my_cosplay_website] Hello!

      Thanks Sonja!
      I have not good english but i working to make a duble version italian/english of my website in next months ^_^
      Where are you from?

      Sonja Stark <raven1988@hotmail. de> ha scritto:

      Hello Ryuki =D

      Wow your cosplays are so awesome! like it so much! it's a pity I don't speak a single word italian, but the pics are wonderful =D

      To: my_cosplay_website@ yahoogroups. com
      From: ryucosplay@yahoo. it
      Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 01:26:30 +0100
      Subject: [my_cosplay_ website] Hello!

      Hello everybody!
      I'm Ryuki, an italian cosplayer and I have 23 years hold
      I'm a cosplayer since 2003.. and I have about 40 costume!
      My personal website is: http://www.ryucospl ay.com/ now is 'stop' for restyling but you may see hat I prefer the movie and anime cosplay!
      Excuse for my not very good english, I write rarely in this language but I hope that we became a friends!
      Ryuki

      Downloaden Sie alle Dienste kostenlos in einem Paket! Entdecken Sie Windows Live!

      Direkter Zugriff zu Hotmail und Messenger! Kostenloses Update für Ihren Internet Explorer!
    • andybogard_rs
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 23, 2008
        Hello!
        My name is Pedro (but you can call me Andy), I'm from Brazil. I've been
        cosplaying since 2005. Raymond found me at cosplay.com (I use the
        nickname andy_bogard)and invited me to join this group.

        I hope to make some friends here ^^