Ohayou Des~ Minna...

  • Urn Yoyoshiko
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2007
      I have been invited by Raymond here as well
      I am a cosplayer from philippines..
      o_o; well..Hows everyone?
    • Irene Jacobe
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2007

        Hi!

        I'm from the Philippines too!

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
          hello and welcome to this yahoo group :)
        • Anna Ridiyana
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2007
            Hye!!

            Welcome to the group~ I'm night huntress, a cosplayer from Malaysia.
            Nice to meet you~

            ^0^v

            --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "Urn Yoyoshiko" <urn2k@...>
            wrote:

            > I have been invited by Raymond here as well
            > I am a cosplayer from philippines..
            > o_o; well..Hows everyone?

          • tsuki_tenshi_neko
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 10, 2007
              wrote:

              > I have been invited by Raymond here as well
              > I am a cosplayer from philippines..
              > o_o; well..Hows everyone?

              Hey Urn! XD So Raymond-san also added you? Niceee :3

              Oh, minna-san let me formally introduce myself~

              I'm Paw, a cosplayer form the Philippines :3

              Pleasure to be here <3