New updates in the Photos section

  • raymond_yee2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      Hey everyone, it's me Raymond here. My apologies if I'm a bit late in
      sending out this (been rather busy in having to deal with my National
      Service in my country) but there has been a lot of updates over here
      (particularly at the Photos section) so you'll find a lot of new
      photos in the various Cosplay files (including the Cosplay file 'Mini
      Cosplay event in September 2005' which was a rather small Cosplay
      event as it was held when the World Cyber Games was being held in
      Singapore). There will be a Cosplay event happening this month so
      I'll try to be there for both November and December (not too sure
      about who to Cosplay as for this month), but nevertheless I will be
      Cosplaying for this December (the event is on December the 10th) so
      that's more or less confirmed.

      As again, I will be there for the coming December Cosplay event and
      I'll be Cosplaying as Shiki Tohno from "Tsukihime" or "Melty Blood"
      (my new costume is finally completed along with the custom-made
      dagger that's seen in the anime series) so I sure look forward to
      uploading new Cosplay photos of my new Cosplay character over here
      (not to mention having lots of photo opportunites for the next big
      event here in Singapore). Do come back for new updates once again. :-)

      Raymond