hello!

  • Dez Fernandez
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
      hello everyone! i'm Antoinette from the Philippines. Yee-san invited me
      to join this group so here i am! i've been looking through some of the
      albums here and already i'm getting inspired to try new costumes and
      costume materials! ^_^

      i'm still a baby cosplayer though but i hope to improve! =^-^=
    • badchyna2
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
        Hi all my names melissa and i got invited to join this group by Yee-san
        too! im from Australia and met him at go3 a gaming convention.
        i looove amime and cosplay rocks.
        im involved in an anime club where my club meets once a week in a
        university and just watch heaps of different amime.
        im also involved in a brand new cosplay club my friend started up. we
        choose a theme and go from there. we are also cosplyaing as different
        movie characters. the beginning of next month were doing a pirates of
        the carribean cosplay and photoshoot. we are trying to get local news
        coverage of this as not many people know what its all about. im still
        newish to cosplaying since i havent really made any outfits yet. im
        trying to handstitch an outfit for the biggest cosplay and anime
        convention in western australia. hopefully ill have a digital camera by
        then so i can put some photos up here.
        by the way these photos rock
        cya meli G

        --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "Dez Fernandez"
        <tankamaster@...> wrote:

        > hello everyone! i'm Antoinette from the Philippines. Yee-san invited
        me
        > to join this group so here i am! i've been looking through some of
        the
        > albums here and already i'm getting inspired to try new costumes and
        > costume materials! ^_^
        >
        > i'm still a baby cosplayer though but i hope to improve! =^-^=

      • mangagirlpretty
        Message 3 of 6 , May 5 11:08 PM
          hello!

          i saw your message at yahoo group, also i am a fan of manga and anime,I
          like naruto,bleach,one piece and doraemon. i sent you this message in
          the hope of making friends with you, please don't refuse me.

          i wanna find a website to read manga online, it is better if could be
          downloaded. my friend told me http://emanga1.isoshu.com is pretty nice,
          i don't know is that real. do you know this site, how is that going?
          can you recommend some good ideas? tell me if you know.

          Expecting for your early reply

          Jemmy
        • ejgallinera
          Message 4 of 6 , May 6 12:50 AM
            ....ryt now im watching videos and reading manga at
            www.crunchyroll.com...and im watching bleach and other animes at
            movie6.net....^_^....

            >>xur i can b ur frend.....
            >>pls do add me if u hav a frendster : ejgallinera@...

            >>domo arigato gosaimsu
          • hia0130
            Message 5 of 6 , May 7 5:50 AM
              <tankamaster@...> wrote:

              > hello everyone! i'm Antoinette from the Philippines. Yee-san invited me
              > to join this group so here i am! i've been looking through some of the
              > albums here and already i'm getting inspired to try new costumes and
              > costume materials! ^_^
              >
              > i'm still a baby cosplayer though but i hope to improve! =^-^=

              hi there? do u hav a y.m u cud add me f u want.. its hia0130@...

              thnx...
            • nanie_im18
              Message 6 of 6 , May 13 5:46 PM
                Hi! Super late reply desu.. haha..

                Well I know this msg will be posted all over and other members of
                this group may be able to read as well so im taking the chance to say
                sorry for not being active especially to the person who invited me
                here! (Yes you! haha..)

                Uhmm.. In response to mangagirls query, I always read from
                http://onemanga.com a very very reliable source. And I haven't heard
                of the site she was refering to. (Sorry girl, i took the chance to
                post the msg to everyone and not a personal message to you. T.T
                hontou ni gomen ne..)

                Here are some other sites visit for downloads:
                http://www.bleachexile.com/
                http://narutocentral.com/
                http://narutochaos.com/
                http://www.mp3.animaniaclub.com.br/
                http://www.deathnoteanime.com/home
                http://www.divineiniquity.net
                http://www.j-pop-rock.com/
                http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/
                http://www.nana-nana.net
                http://br.geocities.com/jrocknosekai6/down.html

                And guys I'm taking also this chance to plug my home site, hehe.. I
                have new cosplay photos there, since I don't regularly update my
                cosplay.ph account you can visit me here..
                http://cursedcheek18.deviantart.com

                My multiply is also open for comments. http://mariukitane.multiply.com

                AND ATTENTION TO ALL COSPLAYERS IN THE PHILIPPINES!!

                This coming Mangaholix (M3) event on May 31, at SMX Convention center
                our Angel Brigade(Galaxy Angels 1&2) group will be debuting launch! I
                am asking everyone to please support us.

                Discussions are still ongoing among us if we would do a photoshoot
                first or just after the con.

                And if you so happen to be there, I will be MILFEULLE!Just
                approach me and tell me your from my cosplay group at yahoo to avoid
                from misjudgement since people always tend to say I'm snubbish. Well
                to settle it, I'm not! haha.. I just have a bad memory at names and
                faces.>.<

                Thanks everyone!

                -Hani^^

                ---------