Singapore Street Festival 2005 photos have been uploaded

  • raymond_yee2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
      Hello there, this is Raymond over here. Well, the next update
      has arrived and the photos from the Cosplay event that happened
      during the Singapore Street Festival of 2005 have been uploaded over
      here (turned out to be a huge crowd this time round and there was
      even one girl who did Sophie from "Howl's Moving Castle" during the
      event). As usual,they're in the 'Photos' section over here so feel
      free to have a look at the photo that have just been uploaded.

      It was another good event and I had a fun time over there as well as
      meeting up with those Cosplay friends of mine (a lot of them were
      there for the event in spite of the terribly hot weather). It was
      good Cosplaying as GEN. Ikki Yoneda from "Sakura Wars" for the fourth
      time for that event and I'm looking forward to being there for the
      July Cosplay event of this year (I'll be Cosplaying as Hayami
      from "Gunparade March" for the third time for this coming July).

      So again, I'll keep those new updates coming in and I hope to have
      lots of great photos for the next Cosplay event that's happening this
      July. Looking forward to uploading new Cosplay photos over here.

      Raymond
    • ldworf
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
        Hi Raymond,

        Once again you have assembled some wonderful photos !! Living in
        Singapore looks like alot of fun !!

        Bill

        --- In my_cosplay_website@yahoogroups.com, "raymond_yee2003"