Mini Cosplay at ACM photos have been uploaded

  • raymond_yee2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      Hello there, this is Raymond over here. Well, the next update
      has arrived and the photos from the mini Cosplay at the Asian
      Civilizations Museum (ACM) have been uploaded over here (it wasn't a
      major event so not too many photos this time round). As usual,
      they're in the 'Photos' section overhere so feel free to have a look
      at the uploaded photos over here.

      It was another good event and I had a fun time over there as well as
      meeting up with those Cosplay friends of mine (with some familiar
      faces being there). It was good Cosplaying as Kazuki Sendo
      from "Comic Party" for the fourth time for that event and now it's
      on to the July Cosplay event of this year (looking forward to
      Cosplay as Hayami from "Gunparade March" once again).

      So again, I'll keep those new updates coming in and I hope to have
      lots of great photos for the next Cosplay event for 2005. Looking
      forward to uploading new Cosplay photos over here.

      Raymond