New updates in the Photos section

  • raymond_yee2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2005
      Hey, it's me Raymnd over here. I guess it's been a while since I've
      uploaded any new Cosplay photos over here but nevertheless I've
      uploaded two additional "Sakura Wars" Cosplay photos at the Photos
      section so they can be found at the "Sakura Wars Cosaply in
      Singapore" folder over here. It's not that much for updates but
      still that's as much as I can do under my time constraints (apart
      from working with the Republic of Singaporean Air Force during the
      weekdays which is my National Service here in Singapore).

      Anyway, there's going to be a Cosplay event happening in March of
      this year (it's at the Singaporean Asian Civilisations Museum) so I
      hope to be there for that event (and Cosplaying as Hayami
      from "Gunparade March" once again) and get back into Cosplay after
      such a long time. I'll try to get as many photos as possible for the
      next event so the next big update is coming this March, and once
      again I'll keep those great photos rolling on whenever I can.

      Raymond
    • raymond_yee2003
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
        Hey everyone, it's me Raymond here. My apologies if I'm a bit late in
        sending out this (been rather busy in having to deal with my National
        Service in my country) but there has been a lot of updates over here
        (particularly at the Photos section) so you'll find a lot of new
        photos in the various Cosplay files (including the Cosplay file 'Mini
        Cosplay event in September 2005' which was a rather small Cosplay
        event as it was held when the World Cyber Games was being held in
        Singapore). There will be a Cosplay event happening this month so
        I'll try to be there for both November and December (not too sure
        about who to Cosplay as for this month), but nevertheless I will be
        Cosplaying for this December (the event is on December the 10th) so
        that's more or less confirmed.

        As again, I will be there for the coming December Cosplay event and
        I'll be Cosplaying as Shiki Tohno from "Tsukihime" or "Melty Blood"
        (my new costume is finally completed along with the custom-made
        dagger that's seen in the anime series) so I sure look forward to
        uploading new Cosplay photos of my new Cosplay character over here
        (not to mention having lots of photo opportunites for the next big
        event here in Singapore). Do come back for new updates once again. :-)

        Raymond