458new convention

  • badchyna2
    May 23 8:24 PM
      hey just letting u all no that theres a new convention in perth
      australia called supanova. it's on friday nite the 27 to sunday the 29
      june. it has been set up in other states of australia except for perth
      so this is the first year its here. its also a sci fi, fantasy and
      anime con all rolled into one big con. so if anyones living or
      studying here plz come along and let me no cause id like to meet u!

      also if theres anyone else from australia here let me no cause i think
      im the only one.

      cu melissa