No activity in last 7 days
This group is for sharing ideas and methods for building and/or modifing home built lathes. Illustrated below is a Rivitt 680 lathe which I feel is represenntitive of a good design that would be practical for home construction. I am including also a link to one of the best sources to do reasearch on what features you want on your machine and some ways to accomplish them.
- Aug 24, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.