Off to MediaWest*Con

  • mwcprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      Well programming is done - of course we'll probably make revisions at the con,but please note that at 9pm tonight New York time, we will be offline with very limited access to the net, so if you have any questions, want us to send you a Word or Excel or PDF chart, email us at Mwcprogram@... before then.

      We have uploaded the revised grid in PDF.

      If I can, I will upload the WORD and EXCEL files tonight, but please note please run a virus check before opening. Although we have nothing on our PCs, it's better safe than sorry.

      Otherwise, we'll be at the hotel on Wednesday, barring any more transportation disasters.

      Elyse & Dawn