Program Grid is ready!

  • mwcprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2013
      The programming grid is ready.

      We'll post two versions here: letter-sized PDF and legal-sized PDF. They will be posted in the FILES section after we send this email.

      If you want a WORD version of it, please email MWCprogram@... and say "request Word doc" and we'll send you the Word doc, which you can then play with :)

      Please note if we made any mistakes (oh dear), we'll fix them at the con.

      Also note that we'll be offline from Monday, May 20th until Wednesday evening, May 22nd, at which time we'll crack open the netbook and check our email.

      We're also working on an Excel file which can be sorted anyway you want, so if you want that, please email us and say "request Excel file" and if it's done in time, we'll email it to you.

      Any questions, just let us know, but the sooner the better, as we have to pack and get ready for travel.

      Thanks!

      Elyse & Dawn