Draft of programming grid now available + soliciting new ideas + party suite

  • mwcprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      We've got the first draft done of the programming grid (will post it to the group in the next message). If we've made any errors, let us know! We did our best to seat everybody's requests.

      -----------

      We're also now soliciting new panel topics and accepting them until April 10th so get your thinking caps on! A second/final phase of signup will occur shortly thereafter.

      ---------

      Also, these are the slots FILLED on the party suite. Openings still available!

      FRIDAY, May 24
      8:00 – 10:00 PM MS7/SG-All/H-5-0/SPN and more: Magnificent Seven, Stargate, Hawaii 5-0, Supernatural, and more. Come share the love!S

      SATURDAY, May 25
      11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Informal Shabbat & Post-Shavuot Ice Cream One
      3:00 – 5:00 PM The Professionals Party FJ Bryan, PRZed, sc_fossil
      7:00 – 9:00 PM Fandoms Assemble! (multi-media) Florida Gaters
      9:00 – 11:00 PM Stargate Atlantis/SG-1 Party wraithfodder

      SUNDAY, May 26
      11:00 AM – 1:00 PM Annual Brunch with the Strachey-Callahans
      1:00 – 3:00 PM An Unexpected Party - Tammy & Sarah