Feedback for 2011 Convention

  • mwcprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      Well, another year has gone by, and the con went by far too quickly!

      Right now we're seeking feedback (pro or con) on the programming aspects of the convention, as well as anything about the party suite as well.

      We did find out (and hadn't even realized) that we mimiced the Monday night TV schedule by putting the Castle panel agains the Hawaii Five-O panel!

      Thanks very much.

      Elyse & Dawn
      Programming