2013 Mediawest*Con Feedback sought

  • mwcprogram
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013
      Now that the con is over, us programming folk are seeking feedback on the programming as well as the party suite.

      What worked? What didn't?

      We were in a new (well, old if you've been going to the con long enough) hotel so room sizes, etc. changed. We're particularly interested in which panels were packed to the gills, so we make sure they get a proper room size next year.

      Did you use the party suite? If you had a party but didn't, was there a reason?

      Please send comments to mwcprogram@... with 'feedback' in the subject line.

      Thanks!

      Elyse & Dawn