Re: PGP signature verification

  • Will Yardley
    Message 1 of 36 , Apr 15 12:31 PM
      Thorsten Haude wrote:
      > * Thorsten Haude <mutt@...> [02-04-15 20:19]:

      > >I cannot verify the first

      > And I cannot verify this one.

      perhaps it's time (past time???) to take this discussion off list?

      --
      Will Yardley
      input: william < @ hq . newdream . net . >
      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 13, 2002
        Hello Aaron,

        On Sunday, April 14, 2002 at 5:38:20 PM -0500, Aaron Schrab wrote:

        [quoted-unreadable encoding]
        >> some dots *not* beginning a line were rejected at beginning of next
        >> one, because of QP soft cutting long lines... And Mutt didn't notice
        >> it should have encoded it.
        > Yeah, I'd say it's a bug. The attached patch fixes it.

        As I said you before, your patch works like a charm: Perhaps could
        it be incorporated in the next Mutt release? I just noticed it was not
        yet in 1.4.

        Thanks again, and bye! Alain.