as salamoe aleikoem :-)

  • kim stuurman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      let me introduce my self , i am Kim 33 years old
      single mom from the netherlands (europe) i am a
      convert muslim sinds 3 months , i study Islam on the
      university in Rotterdam , to enlarge my knoweledge .
      As i live in a small town with a lot of christians ,
      it is difficult to be open about my faith , but
      within time things will be better .. isa

      It is always nice to talk with people from the same
      faith and i hope being a part of this group ill meet
      good people ,who i can learn from ..

      May Allah be pleased of us all :-)

    • A Nizami
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
        Wassalamu'alaikum,
        Dear sister, hope you learn the islamic faith real
        good. The tauheed (oneness of God), etc and love Allah
        (God) above all.

        If you love Allah above all, insha Allah you will love
        others and meet a good husband that you deserve. May
        have a happiness in world and in the day after.

        Wassalam

        --- In muslim@yahoogroups.com, kim stuurman
        <kissnl2002@y...> wrote:

        > let me introduce my self , i am Kim 33 years old
        > single mom from the netherlands (europe) i am a
        > convert muslim sinds 3 months , i study Islam on the
        > university in Rotterdam , to enlarge my knoweledge .
        > As i live in a small town with a lot of christians
        ,
        > it is difficult to be open about my faith , but
        > within time things will be better .. isa
        >
        > It is always nice to talk with people from the same
        > faith and i hope being a part of this group ill meet
        > good people ,who i can learn from ..
        >
        > May Allah be pleased of us all :-)

        > Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief
        effort.

        Ingin belajar Islam? Mari bergabung milis Media Dakwah
        Kirim email ke: media-dakwah-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com