ot GoldenRoom 16

  • golden.room1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      GOLDENROOM ONLINE JOURNAL FOR CROSS CULTURAL RELATIONS
      http://www.goldenroom.co.uk/

      We are very excited at GOLDENROOM about this, our 'Politics' themed issue, now live, because it always generates cutting edge analysis written by our experts. The content is just as exciting as the quality.

      We welcome new contributor, Dr. Robert Seddon who discusses who owns culture in 'Motherlands and Museum Pieces' and John Nedham returns with some witty musings on equality. If you missed it the first time, we republished Alasdair McKillop's analysis on Northern Ireland, 'A Certain Kind of Stability'.

      So that no one thinks that politics is a male dominated field at GOLDENROOM, our cover stories this month feature the life and work of two formidable women, Susan Popoola and Danica Anderson. Another woman on the political frontline, Tehmina Kazi of British Muslims for Secular Democracy shares her insight about the state of play in the political sphere.

      Returning to the focus of GOLDENROOM we are excited to present our own cutting edge research on the interplay of honour based violence and cross cultural relationships in ' Danger! Mixed Marriage'.

      We bet you never thought the United Nations was interested in what is in your kitchen. But they are and have declared 2013 the Year of Quinoa! If you don't know what that is GOLDENROOM will help you out in our You At Home Section.

      And finally we are most excited to launch GOLDENROOM's dating service at www.dating.goldenroom.co.uk. It's free to join, so make your cross cultural connection this weekend.

      If your organisation has an event or service you would like publicised then get in touch at ed@... because cross cultural relations is not just something your read about, it is a lived and shared experience.

      Dr. W.J.Tuinstra
      Editor in Chief
      GOLDENROOM
      Online Journal for Cross Cultural Relations.

      Topical Articles, Personal Stories, Analysis, Food, Fashion and More.

      Recognising, Representing and Celebrating Cross Cultural Relations

      GOLDENROOM
      http://www.goldenroom.co.uk/