House Speaker Calls on Congress to Rob Pensions from Retiring Workers

  • David Hoffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7 12:12 PM

      Forward Widely

      House Speaker & Top GOP Operative

      Calls on Congress

      to Rob Pensions

      from Retiring Workers

      Boehner Guts SSA - email or call him.jpg

      Or you can email him here....

      http://www.speaker.gov/Contact/

      MY Message to John Boehner

      (Posted via his Congressional Website, 12/7/2012):

      Mr. Boehner:

      Stop conspiring to rob aging workers of retirement benefits, survival and hope.

      You and your kind aided and abetted the bankrupting of the US economy through war, bank bailouts, and the offshoring of industry and jobs by your corporate owners and controllers. Now there are too few jobs for even young, single people to find livelihoods. And essentially no jobs at all for people over 60 - the group you're now targeting. In sum, we seniors are facing poverty and misery thanks to your groveling service to corporate criminals.

      Plutocrats Evade Titanic Tragedy - N Yorker cvr 11H15.jpg

      NO MR. BOEHNER: You are NOT my friend or benefactor, when you incite others to throw vulnerable, suffering people out of the lifeboat, so you can steal their water rations and buy my silence with a tiny sip of the spoils (if that) -- or by leaving me onboard for the moment, until it's MY turn to be cannibalized by your mob. What you are, Mr. Boehner, is a despicable criminal.

      God is not mocked, and your deeds do follow you on a higher plane (Galatians 6:7).

      On the earthly plane I pledge to personally alert at least 100 other people regarding your corrupt, merciless and cyncial character and behavior.

      David Hoffman

      ·         Editor and Coordinator, Humanity Check Interfaith Peace and Reconcilation Project

      ·         Founding Chair, Interfaith Council of Sonoma County (California), 2006-2011