FW: [El-Tawhid Circle: Vancouver Unity Mosque] We hope to see you at El-Tawhid Circle Unity...

  • mivasair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      Facebook

      From: Kimberly Paterson
      Sent: June-03-12
      To: El-Tawhid Circle: Vancouver Unity Mosque
      Subject: [El-Tawhid Circle: Vancouver Unity Mosque] We hope to see you at El-Tawhid Circle Unity...

      We hope to see you at El-Tawhid Circle Unity...

      Kimberly Paterson

      11:10am Jun 3

      We hope to see you at El-Tawhid Circle Unity Mosque's first Potluck Social!
      106-1030 Davie St.
      5:30-7:30
      Keep our Deen Green and bring your dishes and cutlery!

      el-Tawhid Circle Mosques are gender-equal, queer-friendly, and religiously non-discriminatory. In other words, all are welcome. Allah tells us in the Quran that the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) was a ‘mercy to the worlds’.

      ETJC Mosques are places of healing for everyone - for those who identify as Muslim, regardless of sect or tariqa. ETJC also welcomes those who do not identify as Muslim but need a space for healing, and those who are family, spouses/partners, friends, seekers and allies.

      ETJC begins with the understanding that women and men are equal agents of Allah in all aspects of ritual practice, regardless of their sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, race, class, dis/ability, HIV status, language, or any other grounds.

      View Post on Facebook ·