Invitation-Dialogue with Indonesian Muslim in Downtown Vancouver (Sunday May 6, from 6 to 7 pm)

  • mivasair
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 10:55 PM

      Friends, we have been invited to meet with a group of Indonesian Muslims who are interested in contact with Jewish people here.  I am planning to go and encourage you to consider joining us.  It will be a very brief meeting – scheduled for only one hour.  I am sure it will be pleasant, interesting and an opportunity for all of us to broaden our understanding of our companions on our journey through this earthly realm.

      Please come join us . . .

      Be-shalom,

      David

      From: mivasair <mivasair@...>
      Subject: RE: Invitation-Dialogue with Indonesian Muslim in Downtown Vancouver (Sunday May 6, from 4 to 5:30pm)
      To: "'Doddy Ervondy'" <dervondy@...>
      Cc: "Louise Mangan" <mangan.louise@...>, "'Onozawa Yumi'" <yumi.onozawa@...>
      Date: Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 10:43 PM

      Dear Doddy,

      Thank you so much for organizing this.  I hope you can find a few other people to join us at 6 pm.

      All the best,

      David