Mazin Qumsiyeh: 2011-2012

  • arif uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012

      2011-2012
      By Mazin B. Qumsiyeh, Dec 31, 2011
      I have lived in the US for 29 years and am currently visiting this large and still prosperous but perilously indebted country ($16 trillion in debt). I landed at New York`s JF Kennedy airport named after perhaps the only president who could have put a stop to the decline of the US into an Israeli occupied territory engaged in endless wars that bankrupted the economy.
      Also, this article contains links for the following topics:
      Next Stop Baghdad?
      Rebuilding a Wall, Stone by Stone.
      Palestinians told to dance to shake off Gaza stress.
      Book Review: Popular Resistance in Palestine / Refusing to be Enemies

      * If links above do not work, please delete spaces, copy & paste link/s onto your browser.