hadith - God protects those who show mercy

  • haseena majeed
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) quoted God as saying: "I accept the prayer of one who. . .spends the day remembering Me; and who is merciful to the poor, the wayfarer and widows; and who is merciful to one who is suffering from an infliction. (That person) has a light like the light of the sun. I protect him by My Glory and angels guard over him. I give him light in darkness and sobriety in the presence of ignorance."
      Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 2, Number 89