Quote of the day:: The Koran 113

  • arif uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn, From the mischief of created things; From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads; From the mischief of those who practise Secret Arts; And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy.
      The Koran 113
      http://tanzil.info/

    • mivasair
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010

        Dear Arif,

        This is beautiful.  Thank you so much for sending it.

        Re “Tanzil”, I never before saw anything about different textual versions of the Holy Quran.  That is very interesting to me.  We know that the Torah (and the Bible as a whole) have come down to us for centuries with different textual varients, i.e. some different letters or details here and there.  That is something I have never ever heard about the Quran.  Thank you for sharing that as well as the very beautiful spiritual teaching that you sent.

        Ramadam Mubarak for the rest of the days of this holy time,

        David