Workshop on e-philantrhopy -- TONIGHT (Weds, Dec 3, 7:30) in Kerrisdale

  • David Mivasair
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008

      Friends, this is really a late notice of an opportunity to learn ways to use the internet and web for fundraising.  It’s happening tonight!

      Robin Clark, a successful experienced environmental activist is offering an intro to e-philanthropy (which he as been instrumental in creating) tonight at his place - in Kerrisdale off Blenheim.  He will show a power point presentation.

      It would be wonderful if any of us can go and possibly learn some good ways to enable people to support our good work in this world.  If you’re interested, please call Robin directly (or just show up) and let me know what you learn.

      ROBIN CLARK
      3431 21ST AVE W (near Blenheim)
      604-737-1112

      Much thanks to Tannis Hugill for telling me about this.

      David