Intro to "Peace Portal" social networking website from Alana Lea . . .

  • David Mivasair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007

      From Alana Lea, a good friend of the InterSpiritual Centre . . .   -- David

      Friends, perhaps the greatest accomplishment has been the creation of the network of my dreams - at least it will be, if you come to participate. Come see the Peace Portal , and join (it's free) to add your photos, art, stories, music and discussions. It's all that I'd hoped the blog would be.

      It's late, so this is a short note. But I sure hope to see a number of you joining the Peace Portal, and using YOUR creativity to inspire us all...

      With Love,
      Alana

      Peace Portal Arts
      250 H Street