Taayush refugee sponsorship

  • Lorisa Schouela
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 11:28 AM
      Dear Friends,
      For those wishing to make donations to the Rafah  refugees, please find the information enclosed.
    • Mivasair@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 4:23 PM
        Dear Lorisa,

        Thank you so much for telling us about the Ta'ayush refugee sponsorship.  I hope some of us will follow through with donations to help families in Rafah.

        I have had a lot of respect for Ta'ayush since I lived in Israel three years ago when they were just getting started.  Ta'ayush is a very active and committed organization made up of Israeli Jews and Palestinian Arabs who mobilize together for the sake of co-existence.  We hosted a delegation of two women from Taayush here in Vancouver a couple of years ago and sponsored several talks with them.  In fact, I just exchanged a couple of e-mails with one of the two women today.

        Let's keep sharing info about groups doing work we admire,

        David