Come celebrate at the Wish Cup Gala- Thursday July 6 at 7pm

  • Hila Russ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2006

      Dear Group Members,
      As part of our commitment to peace and dialogue, especially in the Middle East, below is a fun opportunity to contribute to
      Creative Peace Network and our main project this summer Peace it Together camp for Israeli, Palestinian and Canadian youth.
      For more info see  www.creativepeacenetwork.ca

      You are all invited and please pass it on....
      Thanks,
      Hila.

      Please come celebrate with us and invite all your friends to...
      The Annual Wish Cup Gala
      7:00 pm
      -Doors Open
      Drinks and Appetizers
      Door Prizes throughout the night

      8:00pm-  DJ Rob Rizk
      Slide Show  of Wish Cup Weekend

      10:00 pm Raffle Tickets Draw
      Sony Digital Camera
      Sony Dream System
      Cactus Club Food Tasting
      Limousine Service Certificates

      10:15 pm 50/50 Cash Draw

      The Wish Cup Sport Society is hosting an evening to continue our
      fundraising efforts for The Creative Peace Network® and Make-A-Wish
      Foundation® and to celebrate the success of the third annual Wish Cup
      Soccer Festival.

      www.creativepeacenetwork.ca

      VANCOUVER, BC – More than 200 guests will celebrate at the 3rd annual
      WISH CUP Gala. Funds from the ticket sales of the gala will benefit The
      Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Creative Peace Network Society. Through
      these two important charities, proceeds from this evening will support
      children with life-threatening illnesses as well as teens from
      conflict-torn regions.

      The third annual Wish Cup Gala will feature music by Rob Rizk spinning
      deep house and soul vibes. This post-festival celebration will be held
      on July 6th, at Library Square Public House located at 300 Georgia
      Street, Vancouver BC

      YOUR GALA TICKET INCLUDES:
      - entrance to the event
      - one free drink
      - entry to win many door prizes
      - free appetizers
      - opportunity to meet and mingle with everyone who is supporting our 2
      charities
      - see photos of the Wish Cup Soccer Tourney on display

      Here's a sample of our FANTASTIC DOOR PRIZES:
      - SONY Digital Camera
      - BC Lions Tickets
      - SONY DVD Surround System
      - PNE Passes
      - Lots of swag to give away!

      Ticket Price:
      - $15 Advance - RSVP before Wed July 5th
      - $20 at the door
      - $10 Volunteers

      To reserve your advance ticket or contact any of the following people:
      Adri Hamael -
      adri@...
      Grant Twitchett - grant@...
      Elizabeth - elizabeth@...
      Kerrilyn Antoneshyn - kerrilyn@...

      This year’s Wish Cup funds will be divided between Make-A-Wish and
      Creative Peace charities as follows:

      Make-A-Wish: Wish Cup will co-adopt Mike's Wish. Mike is a young soccer
      fan from Campbell River, BC whose special wish is to travel to Germany
      with his family to watch the World Cup 2006.

      Creative Peace: Wish Cup funds will also help fund 10 Palestinian, 10
      Israelis and 10 Canadian youths who will be collaborating on a film
      making experience at the Gulf Islands Film and Television School. This
      experience will transform their outlooks and nurture peace through
      creativity and dialogue.

      *To obtain more information please contact Adri Hamael at 604 727-7038.

    • Hila Russ