  • David Mivasair
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006

      Friends, I want you to know that I’ve signed a letter from 350+ U.S. rabbis to President Bush urging him to keep the door open to the possibility of negotiating with the new Hamas-led Palestine Authority government.  The letter was developed and promoted by a U.S.-based Jewish organization that I support and am a member of called Brit Tzedek v’Shalom.  You can learn more at http://www.btvshalom.org/.  I also posted a note to the Reconstructionist Rabbinic Association e-mail list informing my colleagues of the letter and inviting them to join in signing.

      Shabbat shalom,

      David