Looking for a good English writer to help edit a document

  • David Mivasair
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005

      Hi everyone!
      Our friend Saied Al-Eman needs to find someone to help him put a 10-15 page (?) factual statement that he wrote into a legal/well written statement.  Saied wrote the statement but his English is not a high enough level for this task.  This statement will be going to the United Nations.

      Anyone who can volunteer or who knows someone who would volunteer or who is willing to accept a small donation for helping Said transpose his statement into good English, should contact him at zurch2001@....

      Thank you on behalf of Saied,
      Michal Mivasair