Full length Swimsuit for Muslimah

  • hadimarista
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2005
      We are offering modern Muslimah swimsuits. We strongly believe of the
      market potentials, as this unique product is currently not in the
      market.
      The overall concept for this latest Muslimah swimsuit is to blend the
      needs and trend for the modern Islamic women. Please visit the link for
      the photo product: http://faizswimsuit.tripod.com
    • hadimarista
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
        We are offering modern Muslimah swimsuits.
        We strongly believe of the market potentials of this unique product
        which currently not many in the market.