The Trouble with The Trouble with Islam

  • speak194
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      The Trouble with The Trouble with Islam

      By Linda Belanger

      January 1, 2005

      Reading the first few pages of the Trouble with Islam, I could easily
      identify with Irshad Manji's experiences in her mosque and most
      certainly with her rejection of the vilification of Jews. As an inmate
      of the Catholic school system of the 1960s I found no spiritual
      substance or sustenance in the teachings of Catholicism. The rhetoric
      rang hollow, even to a six year old, and by the age of fourteen I had
      completely rejected all organized religion. Read more...

      http://www.canpalnet-ottawa.org/belanger.html