International Congress in Japan 11/02

  • Robert Judd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      I would like to announce the
      International Congress of the Musicological Society of Japan, IMJ
      2002, of which I am a member of the Organizing Committee. This
      Congress will be held from Saturday, 2nd to Tuesday 5th November
      2002, in Shizuoka, a beautiful historical city with a fine view of
      Mt. Fuji. The theme of the congress is "Musicology and Globalization."

      We have travel expense subsidy program for participants from abroad.
      The deadline of application for the subsidy and presentation is
      November 30th 2001.

      For detailed information please visit our web site:

      http://wwwsoc.nii.ac.jp/msj4/IMJ2K2/index-e.html

      If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact the
      committee office (imj-info@...).