FWPS: NEH Summer Stipends Program

  • AMS
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 2006
      Over the past five years the NEH Summer Stipends program has received an
      annual average of 866 applications and made an average of 116 awards, or
      13%. We are now making plans for the October 2, 2006 deadline for the
      2007 awards. Individuals who are interested in obtaining copies of the
      guidelines and application instructions are invited to visit the NEH
      website at http://www.neh.gov/grants/guidelines/stipends.html

      A list of previous awards for 2005 is available on the website. Click on
      "Frequently Asked Questions" for additional information concerning the
      application process and the program. Questions about the program can be
      sent via e-mail to stipends at neh dot gov or via telephone: 202-606-8200.