Med-Ren conference in Spoleto

  • John Andrew Bailey, AMS Administration
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2001
      In case you didn't recognize this, it is the Med-Ren conference that
      normally takes place in the UK, but this time in the delightful
      medieval town of Spoleto, 26-29 July. We are experimenting with
      switching the venue in alternate years (in 2002 the conference will be
      in Bristol).

      For details of the programme schedule, hotel, meals, and registration,
      see the website: http://medren2001.cjb.net

      There is still time to submit an abstract (for a 20-minute paper) at
      <medren2001@...>.

      Questions? Feel free to contact me by e-mail.

      Bonnie Blackburn
      -------------------
      Bonnie Blackburn
      67 St Bernard's Road