Hayla Prepares Electro Diva Spectacular For L.A. Pride – Video EPK

  • artlaurent88@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      World electronic dance music star Hayla announces the unveiling of her
      "Electro Diva Spectacular" tour at Los Angeles Gay Pride 2012.
      Hayla, profiled by The Advocate Magazine as one of the top "Reasons
      for Pride in 2012," is honored to appear during the Saturday evening
      headlining set featuring Lil Kim and Belinda Carlisle. The Billboard
      dance hit "I'm Free" singer will unleash her theatrical
      style, mesmeric energy and imperious vocals on the main stage –
      Saturday, June 9 at 8:30 P.M.

      "Everyone should get ready for a bangin' show!" states an
      excited Hayla. "We've brought together so many talented artists
      that I am in awe. Lots of surprises are in store. Just wait!"

      Hayla's "Electro Diva Spectacular" is choreographed by
      creative director Christina Grady (Lady Gaga, Nicky Minaj, Will.I.Am).
      The show will feature a fusion of world, R&B and pop music with
      cutting-edge electronica to create World Electronic Dance Music (WEDM).
      Joining Hayla on stage to rock the beats will be producer DJ Ross Lara
      (Paul Oakenfold, Eve) along with the music industry's hottest male
      dancers and professional musicians. Setting the stage afire, original
      costumes are designed by Marco Marco (Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Nicky
      Minaj).

      View Hayla's Video EPK:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kGv4UHO3I8&feature=youtu.be

      For LA Pride information and tickets visit http://www.lapride.org/.

      ABOUT HAYLA
      With a voice comparable to the commanding power of Martha Wash; the
      drama of Robyn; and the angelic vocals of Enya, Hayla demonstrates that
      her God-given vocal talent and skill are undeniable. The multi-talented
      singer and percussionist, draws musical inspiration from her European
      and Middle Eastern background. She secured her first label deal in
      Israel at 17 and quickly scored a #1 chart hit. After moving to the
      U.S., Hayla was signed to independent label HMI, to release new material
      showcasing her true gift. With a unique array of musicians and producers
      Hayla has recorded a catalogue of songs and released the full-length CD
      "Fusion." She has toured with the Yuval Ron Ensemble; was lead
      singer for the Jewish Symphony; sang at comedian Wanda Sykes' wedding;
      and recorded several projects with Academy Award winning composer James
      Horner ("Titanic," "Avatar"). Hayla's sophomore
      album "WEDM 2012" is due out this summer.

      www.haylaofficial.com

      Soundcloud.com/haylaofficial
      Facebook.com/haylaofficial
      Twitter.com/haylaofficial