I'm Back... and sorry!

  • musicdishnet
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
      Many of you have probably noticed that this group went silent for several weeks for which I
      apologize. So if you received a message that you're message was rejected, it wasn't - the message had just not been approved in the alloted time which initiates an automatic rejection message.

      I've been bouncing between Buenaventura (Columbia), Toronto, Ottawa and
      Delaware over the past several weeks and the group was unfortunately left to suffer. I'm also
      managing a new band called Kobo Town (http://www.myspace.com/kobotown) - I'd love to
      hear people's feedback.

      Well, I'm back and again wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

      Eric
      http://www.musicdish.net
      http://www.musicdish.com
      http://www.mi2n.com
    • Kathryn Keats Conti
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
        Eric
        We are all happy you are back!
        Don't be so hard on yourself and congrats.

        Kathryn Keats

        I have a new article in www.Yourlifemagazine.com
         Very intersting.

        musicdishnet <ecfont@...> wrote:
        Many of you have probably noticed that this group went silent for several weeks for which I
        apologize. So if you received a message that you're message was rejected, it wasn't - the message had just not been approved in the alloted time which initiates an automatic rejection message.

        I've been bouncing between Buenaventura (Columbia), Toronto, Ottawa and
        Delaware over the past several weeks and the group was unfortunately left to suffer. I'm also
        managing a new band called Kobo Town (http://www.myspace.com/kobotown) - I'd love to
        hear people's feedback.

        Well, I'm back and again wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

        Eric
        http://www.musicdish.net
        http://www.musicdish.com
        http://www.mi2n.com

      • WCH Radio
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2005
          Hi Eric,
          I also say welcome back. I've been gone too.
          Thanks to some phone problems we've been off the
          air for about 3 weeks. We just got back up Monday.
          Done the management thing, best of luck to you
          and the band.
          John

          musicdishnet <ecfont@...> wrote:
          Many of you have probably noticed that this group went silent for several weeks for which I
          apologize. So if you received a message that you're message was rejected, it wasn't - the message had just not been approved in the alloted time which initiates an automatic rejection message.

          I've been bouncing between Buenaventura (Columbia), Toronto, Ottawa and
          Delaware over the past several weeks and the group was unfortunately left to suffer. I'm also
          managing a new band called Kobo Town (http://www.myspace.com/kobotown) - I'd love to
          hear people's feedback.

          Well, I'm back and again wish to apologize for any inconvenience.

          Eric
          http://www.musicdish.net
          http://www.musicdish.com
          http://www.mi2n.com

        • Robert E. DeGraw, Jr. at Mane Event Prod
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 12, 2005
            Songwriting/Publishing Seminar I’m new to this group, but hello to all. I don’t actually know how this works, but I assume that my response to this email will be sent to everyone in the group...hope so! I just wanted everyone to know that my company is hosting a Songwriting/Publishing Seminar in the Catskills, NY on Nov. 12th. The press release follows, and I will accept any and all assistance in spreading the word for this event. Sincerest thanks and best wishes, Bob DeGraw, Mane Event Productions

            Nashville, 25 Sept. 2005, Mane Event Productions to bring Nashville Songwriting/Publishing Seminar to the Catskills.

            Mane Event Productions in cooperation with the John St. Jam announced today that it would be sponsoring a Songwriting/Publishing Seminar in upstate New York. The once Catskill based company, Mane Event opened a second office in Nashville in 2003, and has since sought to make opportunities for singer-songwriters and artists between the two communities.

            Earlier this year Mane Event hosted a full evening, and seven artists during Nashville’s Tin Pan South songwriter festival, bringing Catskill songwriters together with their Music Row counterparts. The Songwriting/Publishing Seminar to be held in Saugerties, NY, marks the first occasion during which the company will bring the Nashville community north.

            Paneled by notable songwriters Kim McLean (aka Kim Patton-Johnston, Sony/ATV/Tree) and Suzanna Spring (EMI Blackwood/Bluewater Music) and publicist/publisher Devon O’Day (Hippie Chick Twang Records), the seminar will be held on Nov. 12th, 2005 at the Dutch Arms Chapel, 16 John St., Saugerties, NY 12477. Registration is $45

            For more information visit the company’s web site at http://www.mane-event.com or call 845-943-6720

          • Theresa
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 14, 2005
              Hello Robert,

              Great job! Please add me to your mailing list so that I can know when you host other events.

              Best Regards,

              Theresa Yarbrough

              Bitchin' Entertainment

              Ty@...